When I said I was going to Post-a-Day in 2011, I temporarily forgot how hard it is to write for 15 minutes with an empty mind! After searching around the Internet for some writing prompts, I decided to go with writing a bucket list.
I realized the other day that I am turning 45 this year. Both my grandmother and my Mom died when they were in their sixties, so I recognize that I could have only twenty years or so left on this earth! I reckon I’d better get busy!
2. Visit England– this has always been a desire of mine. In fact, before I met Steve, I used to tell people my husband was in England and he was walking over. Of course, meeting Colin Firth while in England would be fabulous!
3. Attend an Indianapolis Colts game at Lucas Oil Stadium before Peyton Manning retires– I was blessed to see Brett Favre play at Lambeau before he went stoopid and went Viking.
4. Become debt free– please, Lord.
5. Get back down to my wedding day weight
6. Record an album with me singing
7. Playing the drums in a band
9. Decorating cakes bigger and better.
10. Become a traveling evangelist- every time I go to the movies I imagine standing on a stage talking to crowds of people about Jesus.
11. Visit every state in an RV with the hubby, Rick, Linda, Beth and LeeAnne.
12. Take an Alaskan cruise and see the whales
13. Work as a DJ
14. Start a women’s bible study
15. Go on a silent retreat
17. Learn to play guitar better
18. Take a song writing class
19. Write a book to encourage others that there is life beyond sex addiction and pornography.
20. Trace my family tree– which I can do once I am debt free and can afford all the websites that have all the info!
There’s twenty of mine… now tell me about your bucket!